14.12.2010

20 days left until EGYPT !

God it's just 20 days left !! I can't wait! Sadly we'r there just one week because we are MAYBE going to USA next summer. And the next winter we will go to Thailand for 4weeks, 1 month! WOW :D Anyway this year we are going to Egypt to Hurghada like I already mentioned and i'm so exited even if I'm just going with my family. Ofcourse it would be nicer to trip with some friends but I'm not going to complain :D I'm 
                                                                       soo waiting to just lay in the sun and
                                                                       don't have to worry about anything, 
                                                                       besides getting burned.

But now I got to go to my theater with Cia, so see ya<3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti