20.12.2010

Soo tired of everything...

I could really use that christmas holiday right now. I would like to skip the church thing tomorrow because it's nothing importante but I think I will go anyway. Just to see my friends before the holiday (: And I should start going to sleep more early and sleep more. And it's starting to be just too much drama in my life. Even if i have to admit that SOMETIMES i could say that I like drama, but not too much or too often.... -.-' But as a girl I just have to live with all this drama (: And of course it helps to talk with your friends. God what would I do without all my friends? NOTHING. I love you so much, just wanted you to know that<3 And I don't want to loose any of you. And when I say any, I mean I don't want to even loose one of you, not even one. Understood? 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti